Camp Site Amenities
All sites are pet-friendly!
Alternatively, you can call to reserve your camp sites. Call Geoff Sidelinger at (814) 546 2835 x 4 or (814) 594 8035.
Camping Rules and Regulations
Note: Make sure you read rules thoroughly and completely.
1) Camp Sites 1-13 are for campers only. Tent Sites are also available.
2) Dump Stations (combination given out at the bar), Wi-Fi Access (Password: Rattlesnake1) and Showers (when Club is open) are included with camp site rentals.
3) Check-out time is 12:00 PM, Noon. Check-in is anytime after 12:00 PM, Noon.
4) Garbage must be bagged, tied and thrown in the dumpster located at the backside of the club building — No Loose Garbage!
5) Pets are permitted and must be leashed at all times. It is your responsibility to clean up after them. **No pets during Snake Hunt Weekend. No Exceptions!
6) Please be respectful of others — No Loud Music!
7) Campfires are permitted but must be attended while burning and completely extinguished (put out) before leaving.
8) Please respect club property.
9) Fire Rings are available and must be utilized when building a fire.
10) We need your vehicle license number along with the number of your campsite when paying for your camping spot.
11) On-site water is a courtesy and is not included in the price. (Water may be provided if there is a sufficient supply.)
12) Payment in full must accompany the reservation form to hold your spot(s).
Any Rules not obeyed will result in being asked to leave and NO REFUND!
Each site is $25.00 per night
These sites are for tent camping only. These sites include showers (when the Club is open) and are pet-friendly. Electric is available at various tent camp sites.